Sunday, January 22, 2012

My deepest apologies

I'm sad to say that life somehow got in the way of my writing... for almost a whole year... but I'm back.  I want to start by saying that I'm sorry, especially if you found my first few posts of any interest.  I am determined to refocus on the topics of not understanding sports and wishing that my sports fanatic fiance (no longer just boyfriend) would realize the wonders of other forms of entertainment.

I'm not sure how I made it through all of football season without feeling the need to express my utter frustration with all things athletic.  Now, here we are with the AFC and NFC championships under our belt, and only the Super Bowl lies between us and football freedom.  I say football freedom instead of just freedom because, of course, there is already basketball and hockey going on.  My fiance tells me that he doesn't really care about hockey, but I'm sure if nothing else was on he would watch hockey gladly.  Any reason to be connected to ESPN.

I hope that you'll keep reading... and that I will keep writing.

Since sports continue on, so must I...
Sports Fanatic Girlfriend (Fiance, I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment