Monday, January 23, 2012

AFC/NFC Championship results

As many of you in a relationship with a sports fanatic may already know, the Giants and the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl.  The only football game of the year that I don't mind watching is the Super Bowl.  This is mostly due to all the specialized advertising done, obviously not really for the game.  Also, I love throwing parties, and the Super Bowl makes a great reason for the party.  I was initially hoping for a Ravens vs 49ers Super Bowl because I could have had themed food from both cities... doesn't wine and cheese with crab cakes sound delicious?  Unfortunately, I will have to rethink things... pizza and chowder just don't sound as classy.  Perhaps I will go with a more traditional chip and dip selection.  I will obviously keep you updated since my sports fanatic fiance will be talking football while I dream of menus.

Go Giants! (Since it's the next best thing to the Jets)
Sports Fanatic Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment