Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness

This past Thursday began the most basketball filled time of the year... March Madness.  For the last four days, my sports fanatic fiance has been glued to the television and his ESPN app causing me to go mad (yes, I am that cheesy).  He's been going on and on about all the upsets happening in the tournament, but the awesomeness of an upset is downgraded with so many of them happening.  On Friday, Norfolk State, a 15 seed, beat Missouri, a 2 seed, which hadn't happened in 12 years.  A few hours later, Lehigh did the same thing to Duke.  With upsets happening in every other game, I just can't get that excited.  I would think others would feel the same way.  It is called March Madness... I expect madness and upsets and great games... why would someone expect predictable games?  So silly. 

Stay sane,
Sports Fanatic Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment